A Little Owl follows a day in the life of...an owl! Little ones will learn all about the baby owl called an owlet. What do they do when they are born? How and what do they eat? When the sun rises the little owls snuggle with their mother in the nest and head off to sleep to wait for the night sky. Mixing sweet illustrations with interesting facts for grown-ups and toddlers alike makes this a great early learning book. Come explore today!
- Follow a day in the life of a little owl!
- Shaped board book with thick pages perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along.
- Nostalgic, retro artwork and beautiful pages
- A perfect little gift to complete any birthday gift, Easter basket or holiday present
- Collect all the fun shaped board books in this series from Cottage Door Press and strengthen a love for books & reading at the earliest ages