It's a number and counting bone-anza! This preschool counting bone-anza is a summer day trip to a dog beach! Shelby buried bones in the sand and needs your help collecting them. Help her dig up the most bones and you win! Kids take turns using the adorable Shelby Squeezer to fill their dog bowl with bones. Sounds simple, but be careful-spin a sneaky seagull, and you'll lose some bones or get sidetracked chewing a flip flop and miss your turn!
- Visual lesson in number recognition, counting, and beginning adding and subtracting
- Exercise fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Board game designed to teach young children counting and simple math skills
- Simple to play and understand
- Quick, fun game that can be played continuously in a short time
- Easy setup and cleanup